Aging is a Universal Problem and a Growing Opportunity:
"How can we leverage technology
to transform the future of caregiving?"
SEE THE RESULTS
Watch the Full Report
After 8 Weeks...
See the full results of the Voice for Loneliness Study in the United Kingdom, Abbeyfield, a non-profit home and care for the elderly in the
In collaboration with the University of Reading and Greenwood Campbell.
For Senior Communities
Increase Safety and Reduce Isolation for Your Residents with our Voice solutions.
Benefits of Voice Solutions
Improved Communications, easy to use Automation and Fun Activities!
Powerful Marketing Differentiator
Stand out in your market with the quality of life and moments of joy for residents!
Simple & Easy!
No equipment to purchase or maintain - ever. Constant Companion's managed service plan makes is easy to add Voice.
Schedule a Call
to Discover How:
Discover how Voice First solutions Deliver Peak Performance for your team:
1. High Engagement: Reduce Isolation and Depression
2. Premium Communications: Smart PA System can broadcast facility-wide announcements for meals and activities.
3. Simple Automation: reminders for medications, meals, activities and more. Save money & time.
4. ROI Generator: A force multiplier for your busy staff when deployed bedside in every room, nurses station and living areas.
5. Performance Enhancing Solutions & Platforms: Competitive Market Advantage to attract and retain quality residents and staff.
For Senior Communities
No Equipment to Buy – Ever
HIPAA Compliant with $1MM Privacy Insurance
Choose from 12 - 24 or 36 month programs
One low monthly managed service fee
24/7 Service & Support
All equipment is fully programmed for you
High-speed Wi-Fi is included
Simple & easy!
What our customers are saying...
Who we are
Protecting more than 140,000 families, 24/7
The urgent response centers at Constant Companion are 5 Diamond rated, UL approved and are A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau.
With Constant Companion - Care is Always There.
Constant Companion provides the feeling and reality of security at home. With a simple voice command, they'll quickly be connected to our Response Center for assistance.
No other medical alert system can give your loved one
this level of freedom.
Frequently asked questions
How does Companion work?
Breakthrough: No Pendant or Panic Button Needed. Wearables are often forgotten - and left on the nightstand. They can't save you if you don't have them on.
Companion: Always on 24/7. Nothing you have to wear. Nothing to recharge - ever.
- Alexa hears your voice (anywhere at home - or with mobile app)
- Emergency? Just say: "Alexa, Call for Help"
- Connects you instantly (hands-free) to Companion professional help 24/7.
Why is this better than an alert pendant or button?
Wearables are often forgotten - and left on the nightstand. They can't save them if they don't have them on.
Do they really need a medical alert?
Why is Companion “Call for Help” better than calling 911?
Will this be easy for them to use?
Does Medicaid or Medicare pay for Personal Emergency Response Services (PERS)?
The short answer is no, but certain insurance companies and state-run programs do offer reimbursement.